Nuclear magnetic resonance in a sentence
1. Such all-embracing inventions as the transistor, X-rays and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy all come into this category.
2. But several areas, notably nuclear magnetic resonance, are less satisfactory.
3. After an initial slice selection procedure, the nuclear magnetic resonance signal is subjected simultaneously to two modulated magnetic field gradients.
4. After nuclear magnetic resonance inspections an so on.
5. How is nuclear magnetic resonance to return a responsibility?
6. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy is one of the most powerful analytical methods.
7. Low field Nuclear magnetic resonance technique was used to evaluate the quality and behavior of water in navel orange during storage in constant temperature and humidity.
8. In nuclear magnetic resonance experiment, a general relation between order parameters and spectrum frequency splitting is derived, and possible experimental measurement is discussed.
9. Nuclear Magnetic resonance is a key technique in structural biology and structural genomics.
10. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance ( NMR ) is a powerful and sophisticated technique with wide range of application.
11. Nuclear magnetic resonance: a time - dependent term in the Hamiltonian.
12. Higher-end research tools such as nuclear magnetic resonance, electron spectroscopy for chemical analysis, and mass spectroscopy can be used to characterise compounds in traditional medicines.
13. The application of nuclear magnetic resonance to direct water exporation is a new technique.
14. The nuclear magnetic resonance is a new geophysical technique for groundwater explration. characterized by direct survey.
15. Do a nuclear magnetic resonance. Be how much the routine blood test respectively?
16. The nuclear magnetic resonance ( NMR ) characteristics of the rock under uniaxial load were experimentally investigated.
17. Extracting 1-15 milligram oddments to do nuclear magnetic resonance analysis and comparing it with the nuclear magnetic resonance graph.
18. This phenomena is called NMR ( nuclear magnetic resonance ) .
19. The main applications of nuclear magnetic resonance in life sciences are summarized in this article.
20. Phenyl phenolic resins are analyzed by nuclear magnetic resonance ( NMR ) spectrum.
21. The features of Surface Nuclear Magnetic Resonance(SNMR) signal for underground water and the sources and characters of the spike noise distortion are analyzed.
22. This unusual complication is best imaged by computed tomography or nuclear magnetic resonance and needs conservative treatment.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. The effect of these gradients s to cause the nuclear magnetic resonance signal to form a series of spin echoes.
24. The chemical structure of dye molecule was confirmed by 1H nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy, 1H-1H COSY and mass spectrometry.
25. The structure of the synthetic product was conformed by gas chromatogram, infrared spectra and proton nuclear magnetic resonance analysis.
26. Have on the body tattoo the skin to cannot do nuclear magnetic resonance?
27. With the l conditions of laboratory, carried on experiment of the nuclear magnetic resonance logging tools'main scale division processes.
28. A systematic study of hexafluoroacetone hydrate has been carried out by introducing gas chromatograph, mass spectroscopy and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
29. Structute of nitrogen heterocyclic ring quaternary ammonium salt cationic surfactants was identi fied by mass spectrography, nuclear magnetic resonance spectra, infrared spectra and etc.
30. In this paper thermal analysis, electron microscope, infrared spectrometry, mass spectroscopy, nuclear magnetic resonance, etc. were introduced.
31. Spatial encoding using gradient magnetic fields is the key technique in nuclear magnetic resonance imaging(NMRI).
32. The outcome of Mass spectra , nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy and infrared spectra superficial characteristics and target outcome structure were consistent.
33. The 183 W nuclear magnetic resonance technique has played an important role in the investigation of polyoxometalates.
34. Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) technology is a powerful means of organic structure determination without destroying the samples.
34. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
35. X-ray diffraction (XRD) and carbon nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy (13C-NMR) were adopted to study the structure change of Armos fibers after irradiation.
36. RESULTS A compound was isolated and its structure was identified by nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy and mass spectrometry as 4-hydroxy-3-methoxy benzaldehyde.
37. The analytical method that has the greatest impact on science is nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. It is widely used in many fields.
38. Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is now a very important approach to study the interaction between small ligand and biomolecule.
39. The average structural parameters of factions were calculated based on proton nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
40. The structure was determined by infrared spectroscopy(FT-IR), nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy(1H-NMR) and element analysis(EA).
41. The finish oil content of PET filament was measured by nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy. The application of this analysis method in production process was discussed preliminarily.
42. MAIN OUTCOME MEASURES: Weekly changes of serum aminotransferases and HTGC measured by proton nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy at baseline and after the intervention.
43. The finish oil content of PET staple fiber was determined by extraction weight method, extraction light refraction method, instant test method and nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
44. This paper analyzes the glyceryl polyether by nuclear magnetic resonance ( NMR ) spectroscopy .
45. Results:SLC possesses the characteristics of the infrared spectrum of silybin and lecithin, its nuclear magnetic resonance spectrum showed that SLC was combined by non covalent bond.
46. Under joint efforts with others, he studied radiation damping effect and its effect on nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) linear, and developed the rotation operator approach of Nuclear Spin Dynamics.
47. Nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy is a newly developed technical science.
48. Relative volume percentage of movable fluid of more than one hundred of super-low permeability core samples is tested by using nuclear magnetic resonance technique.